Friday, June 17, 2005

My Thursday

It was a pretty good day considering what yesterday was like trying to take care of all the float trip crap. Maybe it was a good day cause I now have the weight of the float trip worries lifted off my chest. Everyone is paid for, now we just have to wait 1 month!

The other day I bought my children a $30.00 memory card for their gamecube. It has 1019 blocks. The reason I bought one that big was because Kayla's Sims game requires 150 blocks. So I figured buy the big one and then her & I can both use it for that game. All week long I have been playing and saving and was finally getting a good game going. I came home from work last night and found that my game had been erased & replaced by her game. The part that gets me is that you would think that you could save more than 1 game at a time on there, but nnnnooooo. So I guess I will go buy me a used 250 block card.

I watched "The Village" tonight. I won't say a whole lot about it other than my mind was blown away! I totally did not expect that kind of movie! If you haven't seen it, you really need to watch it! It gets a little slow at times but be brave and stick with it. It is worth it!

No comments: