Thursday, August 24, 2006

The kids have finally started school!! YAAA!! Yesterday was their first day, We had the bus numbers wrong, so which also means we had pickup times wrong. Kayla missed her bus, so I had to take her. It is nice knowing that they are not home all day long trashing my house. Bill gets home before I do and everyday I was waiting for his blood pressure to shoot out the top of his head from fighting with the kids about the messes they had made and not cleaned up. The really nice thing was that my sink wasn't piled with dishes and there wasn't food and sticky stuff all over the counter tops. There were just a couple of sticky spots on the floor, which was easy to take care of.

Kenny & I went an seen Pirates of Caribeen 2 on Sunday. Very good movie, Just the drive to go see it sucked!! We don't go to the movies very often, so when we do go, I don't say no if the kids want something.....It is amazing how quick $45.00 can go!!

Well I need to get ready for work......Have a great day!!!

No comments: