Friday, February 16, 2007

Drives Me Insane

I know I have blogged about his before, but I need to bitch. I woke up this morning it was 6 degrees out! Can't seem to find my gloves anywhere! So I stopped by 3 stores tonight on my way home from work to buy gloves. Guess what? I can't buy any cause they are out of season. IT IS THE MIDDLE OF FEBUARY AND FRICKIN COLD OUTSIDE AND I CAN BUY A SWIMSUIT BUT NOT ANY STUPID ASS GLOVES!!!!!!!!! It makes me so mad, if I knew who to contact, I would, and I would raise hell!

Ok, so now I feel a little better, except my hands are still cold!

We are taking the kids to the Monster Jam tomorrow. They are so excited, especially Kenny since he is taking a friend with him. I am the only woman going but that is ok, I love Monster Trucks. Yes I am real true redneck at heart.

I got some more karaoke cds this week, so I am now at 76 discs & 960 songs. WOW! Got some really good new discs, can't wait to try them out.

While I was out trying to buy gloves tonight, I bought Kenny a baseball beaded door curtain, he is pretty excited. Kayla really wants a door curtain also, but I can't find her one that she wants. So I guess her & I will have to go shopping for one.

Not much else going on here, but a little snow.

Night!

4 comments:

Violet said...

Cool deal about the karaoke CD's... Can't ever have too many, can you?

Nichole said...

I want to Karaoke! and I need some gloves too. I bought a kick ass pair at Target like 4 months ago. They were leather, and long (almost to my elbow, anyone that has to smoke outside knows this helps!) and I'll be damned if I didnt leave them in my buddies car! He only lives right by the airport, but I don't wanna cross the river LoL

Jen said...

we still have gloves in the stores, but they are going fast, better hurry up here for a visit!!!

Diana said...

Crap...That reminds me, I better hurry up and buy a patio table before they are out of season... LOL!