Wednesday, August 22, 2007

So much to blog about.........So little time

I have had a post in my head for about 2 weeks now, but have not had time to post it. So here I go...........................



Things that drive me insane(pet peeves)


Dirty ashtrays (I know I am a smoker, but what I mean by a dirty ashtray, is one that needs to be emptied)


Dirty windshields (This I can't stand, every Friday when I use my moms car for work I have to clean the windshield)


People who do not use a turn signal


People who ride your ass on the highway or any other road (The part that gets me with this is, you get over so they can get by, then get back over and then they slow down to a speed that is slower than what you were doing when they were riding your ass)


People who take off like a bat out of hell to get in front of you when 2 lanes that go into 1, then slow down to 45 in a 60 (That drives me nuts, it is making my blood boil just thinking about it)


People who are just plain ass stupid and obnoxious!!! (I still love all you guys anyway) (LOL!!)


People who bitch about pet peeves on their blogs!! Hehe!



Now to change the subject...............................


Paula I am so looking forward to your uppercase party!! I am going to one this Sunday and can't wait. I already have my order picked out.





I got a magazine in the mail the other day,OMG!! I love some of the stuff in this book! It is called Seventh Avenue. I have made a wish list, which will be given to my husband!!








Look at some of this cool stuff!!! I am soooooooooo ready to start decorating this house of mine, I have finally found some stuff I like, I have found my sheers at JC Penny, and now I have found a rug that I want in the colors that I have been looking for.





I would not arrange this the way it is shown.













The blue one!!!





So there it is, what are your pet peeves? It would give you something to blog about if you have blogged in a really, really long time!!!

Also I want to say THANKS DAVE!!! I love it!!!


2 comments:

Mindy said...

Hey I blogged!!!

Dave Morris said...

yeah Chris, I hear that from a lot of people.