Friday, October 05, 2007

In my head

For the last several weeks I have had several songs in my head, I wake up in the morning with them being sang in my head, and go to sleep the same way. I love the new Matchbox Twenty, I knew I would since they are 1 of my favorite bands. I am really liking the new stuff from Maroon 5, and then there is Big girls don't cry by Fergie, Shut Up & Drive by Rhianna, & The Saints are coming by Green Day & U2.................................................Speaking of music, When Garth Brooks came out with the Chris Gaines cd, I never bought it or heard any of it. Well Al brought his cd over. I like it, Bill reaaaalllly likes it.


Bill has thought of another type of dog that he really wants...............An English Mastiff. Holy crap they are big dogs..........average 36 inches tall at the shoulder!! And about 220-250 pounds!



I hate it when someone comes up with combined names for celebrities, for example: Beniffer or Bragelina. It is just not right.



Jen, you should of came in town this weekend instead of next!! It would be so fun to have you with us on the winery trip this weekend!!!!!



Been thinking about the renting a house on a beach, I hope we go through with it, cause I am really looking forward to it. I think it would be so FUN!


Chris Johnson Out!!

4 comments:

Dave Morris said...

"Chris Johnson - out!"

Who are you, Ryan Seacrest?

Violet said...

Yeah, just think of the monster piles of shit that dog could leave around for you!!!

Jen said...

Not a bull mastiff........get a Swiss Mountain dog, the boys will LOVE that...... Grant especially.....they are ginormous dogs and really are good dogs.....if I didn't have a bunch of hooligans I'd consider getting one, but they are like having a small horse around.....

anywhoooooo.....

Dave Morris said...

Wouldn't it be great if we could bio-engineer cats who eat dogshit? Then we'd all have one of each and life would be grand.