Monday, April 21, 2008

I am ssooooo looking forward to Idol this week, when they announced last week that this weeks mentor is going to be Andrew Lloyd Weber!!, I was ecstatic!! I can not wait until tomorrow night! I also am glad that it is a Dave & Em Idol night for me.

We bought the kids the game called Rock Band the other day. What a cool game. I am sorry for you people who only own a wii, you are missing out on a great game.

The kitties will be a week old, they are so cute! Midnight, Kayla's cat went into heat over the weekend, so I guess by the end of June we will have more kitties! Bill is just happy about that. NOT!

We have dial up now, until CenturyTel gets out here a fixes my DSL. Let me just say that dial up SUCKS!! Holy crap it is slow......Dial up should be made obsolete.

Well I am out of here, I am going to play Rock Band before I go to bed. Night All!

No comments: