Friday, July 25, 2008

DONE!!!

I am so done with my dogs!!! They (as in both of them) are about to find themselves staying outside and never coming in my house again! Jill just refuses to potty outside, last night she pooped on the floor on Bill's side of the bed and pee'd on my down comforter! I am ready to put a size 9 1/2 in her ass! In the last week or so Jack has decided that he will start pooping in the house. Everyday while we were gone on the float trip, he pooped in the house. So I excused it, I figured after the tail surgery and then us leaving he was stressed. But now the last 2 nights he has pooped in the house. Just a little while ago I got the belt out for Jack, I also informed him that he will be sleeping outside tonight. I have NO patience for this kind of crap.

And yes I am bitching again!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yousaid crap when you were talking about dog poo.....hahahahahaaaa

Dave Morris said...

Dogs are walking poop factories. I recommend having another beer and watching where you step...

Dr. Mike said...

Hey, if you can't beat 'em... join 'em! Just squat down on Bill's side of the bed and let it go.

Didn't Bill do that once in his sleep?! Yikes!