Friday, October 24, 2008

BOO!!

Yesterday morning I got one hell of a scare!!

I was taking my shower and was just getting ready to turn the water off when the lights went out. Which that alone is scary being that there is no light what so ever in our bathroom! So I opened the shower curtain and was getting ready to reach for the door knob to open the door for some light, when this thought popped into my head.....

If I feel someone standing there when I reach for the door I will shit myself!

Now my heart is pounding cause I just scared myself. I open the door (noone there of course), grab my towel and wrap it around me without drying off and very carefully walk to the living room.

Now my thinking is that both my bedroom doors are closed and the electric panel is in my closet....I need to go in there and make sure no one is in there. So I grab one of my metal mop handles and strike the fighting pose and head for my bedrooom. Again no one was there.

The 2 main reasons I was so scared was that:

-I was home alone
-We get some bad storms, and the power never goes out, why on just a barely rainy day does the power go out?

What a great way to start the day! Needless to say it did not take me long to get dressed and get the hell out of there!

No comments: