Friday, August 19, 2005

My List....


Machu Picchu

Aerenal Volcano-Costa Rica

I am stealing this from my sister in laws blog.
paulawilliams.blogspot.com

10 years ago-Our daughter then 1 years old was getting ready for her second cleft pallet surgery, then we would be moving back to St. Louis

5 years ago-I just broke my left wrist, the day we were supposed to leave for a big camping trip with a bunch of our friends, spent the night in the hospital so they could put 5 pins in my wrist, released Sat. morning, came home packed the van & surprised everyone by showing on the camping trip.

1 year ago-Went to Costa Rica & Peru, for a week. Was able to sit a the base of a active volcano and watch lava roll down it, while drinking tequila.
Then we climbed Machu Picchu which for me was a very emotional experience.

5 snacks I enjoy-Dorititos,Slim Jims,Chocalate Eclair Ice Cream Bars,Pringles Sour Cream & Onion, Chocalate covered nuts

5 bands I know most of the lyrics to-Garth Brooks, Stone Temple Pilots, Motley Crue, Alabama, & Madonna

5 things I would do with 100,000,000....-Buy a huge piece of property, Make sure my friends & family were debt free with new cars & homes, take my closest friends on a kickass vacation,INVEST, setup trust funds for my children,Lily,Braxton, & Amanda.

5 locations I would run away to- Australia,New Zealand,Italy,Greece & Bora Bora

5 bad habits I have- Being crabby when I wake up, Picking at my fingers when nervous, Putting things off, spending money, being a night owl.

5 things I like to do-Hearing my children laugh, reading, watching movies, listening to music, being with my friends.

5 TV show I like-Survivor,Friends,Will & Grace,Everybody Loves Raymond, & Surreal Life

5 movies I like-Evita,Steel Magnolias,Gladiator,Remember The Tiatans, & Legends Of The Fall

5 famous people I would like to meet-Princess Diana,George Clooney,Oprah,Hugh Hefner, & Marshall Faulk

No comments: