Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Surprise! A big ass snake in my truck!!



My boss calls me the other day, and says, you are not going to believe this but the UPS driver just pulled up to deliver some packages to Great Clips next door. When the UPS driver got in the back of the truck, there it was a 9ft long albino burmese python, laying on top of the boxes. If it hadn't been for the noise in the background, I wouldn't have believed him. Went to the work the next day and was given these pictures. Animal control was called to help remove the snake, being the snake lover I am, what worried me were the words Animal Control. I know they do not adopt out snakes, so my fear was that they would end up killing this beautiful animal. Thankfully the owner was found and the snake was spared, which I was so happy that I even shed a few tears!! I myself would love to have snake like that one, but that will never happen, since my husband is very scared of snakes, even the little bity harmless garden snakes! By the way UPS does not ship live animals. (The snake was bought from a man in Philadelphia, who shipped it UPS to St.Louis)

No comments: