Saturday, February 11, 2006

Cha Ching

Last night we went to the bar and had a few drinks, which I found a new drink that I like. Captain Morgan (of course), OJ, Cranberry juice, & a splash of Grenedine...YUMMY!!!

So after we left the bar we went to Steak n Shake and had fun, then onto the boat we went....Well I didn't play any blackjack cause all they had were $10.00 & $15.00 tables. So I put $10.00 into a nickle video poker machine and lost it all. I don't know why I did that I hate video poker. So I got another $10.00 from Bill and went and found my favorite game. I love the monopoly slot machines. The first machine I played sucked pretty bad I was down to $1.35 left so I cashed it out and changed machines. I got up to $62.00 and decided that I wouldn't go lower than $50.00, so I ended up cashing out at $50.00. Not bad for a couple hours entertainment. The only bad thing was that it was 5:15 am before we got home.

1 comment:

Dave Morris said...

I'm pretty glad we left at 2:30 am! It was fun and that drink is the bomb.