Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Some changes

Some of you know some don't. I have a new job that I start next week. I hired on yesterday with Merry Maids. Full time Mon-Fri. with full benefits and 1 week vacation in 6 months. I am going to stay on at Papa Murphy's 3 nights a week more if at all possible. By staying there should provide about another $500. 00 a month.

Also my car finally shit out recently so I am in the market for another vehicle. Well I found the one I want but now I have to work on Bill cause he doesn't want to spend that much. It is a 2005 Ford Freestyle Limited, it has 13,000 miles on it. It is the mac daddy of this model. It has every option you can get on this type of vehicle. I want it, I want it, I want it.....Really bad. It drives like a dream. It has leather seats, it will sit 7 people, power moonroof, 6 disc mp3 player, dvd system which does not run off of the car stereo, it is its own system with wireless headphones. The price for this car is $23,850.00. If it was a 2006 model it would cost. $31,285.00. Bill says we need to stay around $15,000.00........but when I look for something in that price range it is either 6 or 7 years old already or it is 2 or 3 years old with 70,000 to 80,000 miles on it already.

So anyway now I can say I have posted a recent blog entry! :D

Here is a picture of the vehicle I want. The color is merlot. I LIKE IT!!


4 comments:

Diana said...

Good luck working on Bill...

Dave Morris said...

I'm asking... aren't you the one that controls the sex life? The woman generally does - I would take that approach with Bill. You might make some progress getting that mack daddy vehicle.

Nichole said...

Oh that's GReAT news Chris! Im so proud of you. I don't see how Bill can say poopy since you're usually the one doing all of the running around and especially since you CANT WALK TO WORK!!!! Geeez *kiss kiss*

Mindy said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats on the new ride!!