Thursday, October 12, 2006

Always curious

Most of you have seen this house, it is on Hwy N, seems like it is always for sale. I don't think it is a great looking house, but like most people I have always been curious about it, I would love to see the inside. It drives me crazy wondering what such a lllllllooooooooonnnnnngggggg house looks like on the inside. I found it and have looked at the pictures.


Look at that lovely pink ceiling fan in the master bedroom! I know you all want one of those! That is what everyone is getting from me for Christmas........unless of course you would rather have a goat!!!

This is why the house is so long! Now I want that house just because of the pool!!


So if you would like to see more stuff in this house.(you know you want to, everyone is curious about this house) Here is the MLS # 631916, just click on the link and enter the number!! Lllllloooooonnnnnggggg house

3 comments:

Diana said...

Hell, you should have bought that one! You would be a hell of a lot closer, have a hot tub, pool, acerage, plenty of room for entertaining.....okay, maybe a little bit out of price range, but still. No it's not the best looking house, but has some nice features. ;o)

Paula said...

Thats funny! I've always wondered what was in there...Thanks for satisfying my curiosity

Mindy said...

My mom knew someone that used to live there. She told me about the pool. I've always been curious. Such a mystery - thanks for sharing!