Friday, October 06, 2006

Fall

Another reason I love the fall is because the leaves are on the ground and you can hear things moving in the woods. Last night I was sitting out on the patio having a smoke before I went to bed, when I heard some noise, so I was looking in that direction, when a deer came out. I stood up and was watching it, I got so excited to see deer on our property that my heart started going BAM BAM BAM! I stood there for almost 30 minutes watching 3 adults and 2 babies. They eventually walked over behind Bills workshop. That was so cool, especially since they were so close.

I didn't realize how much Kenny has grown over the summer, he had a huge growing spurt. In late spring/early summer he was wearing size 7 jeans, well now he is wearing size 9!! He went straight past all the size 8's he had! I thought he would be set for fall since he had about 15 pairs of jeans all size 7 & 8's. But nnnoooooooo!! Now he has 2 pair that fit him!! Darn kids why do they have to grow so fast!!

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Yeah and they grow up not out. Good luck with finding him jeans long enough to fit his skinny lil butt! I highly suggest adjustable waist jeans. Theyre a godsend!

Jen said...

YEP!!!! Adjustable waist....only way to go.....he is bigger than David now!!!! Good thing I have 2 older boys in the same size......I still have handmedowns to share....will look and see what I can come up with......

Chris Johnson said...

The waist is not the problem, it is the length!! He has gotten really tall.

Violet said...

hey, you know, you live out in the country now. kenny can totally get away with wearing high-waters...