Monday, July 16, 2007

In the air:

There is something in the air the past couple of weeks. I just wonder who is going to catch it next.

It seems to be called the Harley Virus:





First Damon caught it. Then I found out today that Dave, Scubas' brother has caught it, and then just a couple of hours ago I was informed that my Uncle Benny has caught it.

Yes all 3 of these guys have recently bought a Harley motorcycle. All I can say is that they............SUCK!! I love Harleys'. I told Kayla a couple of years ago, that if a boy comes over to pick her up on a date and it is not a Harley then there is going to be trouble!! :D

So anyway, Dave is supposed to be driving his new bike down to Drunkfest, he is picking it up tomorrow.




Correction for my last post: Those are not wild raspberry bushes, they are wild blackberry bushes!! Even better!!


TTFN!












No comments: