Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Slacker

I have been a major slacker, so I am going to try to catch up:

It is getting ready to storm, so I thought I would take a couple of pictures since the sky looked cool!!





I watered the flowers earlier and then decided to to go take care of the tomato plants. I am very excited I have about 30 roma tomatoes on my plant, about 6 or 7 will be ready to be picked in the next couple of days. Anyway, as I was taking care of them, something very red caught my eye. I found 2 wild raspberry bushes, right on the tree line by the tomatoes!




We are so not even close to being ready for DF next week! I haven't even bought water shoes yet!!


Subject change again...........

Silly boys, Trucks are for girls!!

Have you seen this truck? When I was at the Ford dealership the other day, I saw this, and of course totally fell in love!! This is the Ford F-650, I could go into all the details of this truck, but I won't bore my female readers! All I know is one day whenever we decide to play the lottery and we win, I am getting on of these $100,000.00 trucks!! Could you imagine going on DF with one of these!!


Things to do this summer/fall: (Hopefully some of you will be joining us!!)

Go to Six Flags

Go to the drive in (I found one about40 minutes from my house)

Yeah thats all I got!!

Finally the last thing I have is:

My husband surprised me witha present today! I laughed at first, but it is actually very handy! It is a 4 wheel drive hose cart that will hold up to 300 ft of hose. The picture does it no justice, it looks very small in the picture, but it is actually pretty frickin big!! Men are just to funny!!

3 comments:

Paula said...

I know what you mean about the DF....we finally bought a tent today...now I just have to find my camping stuff that is somewhere in my crazy garage and figure out what I have and don't....

Diana said...

Ditto...on not being ready for DF. We have a little bit of cleaning in the garage to do, just so we can get the attic ladder down to be able to drag the camping stuff down. Guess we'll have our work cut out for us on Saturday morning.. (yes, honey...if you read this, that means you too!)

I'll believe the going to the Drive-in when it happens.... See, I have this really great group of friends that have been promising me for like the last 5 YEARS that we'll go, since I have never been (yes, I've never been to a drive-in). Have I been yet in those FIVE years? No..... :o) (Luv ya!) :o)

Violet said...

practical gifts are always the best for me...

and don't even talk to me about not being ready for df. dave and i aren't even in town this weekend!!!