Friday, February 01, 2008

Snow Day

We got 7 inches of snow here. So needless to say I am snowed in and not working, which is nice, but on the other hand.......I lost alot of money by not working today. I guess I will get the laundry caught up, and do some cleaning. I have never seen a dog like Jack, he just loves the snow.

Tuesday I wasn't feeling so good, I knew I was getting sick. Wednesday morning I was in bad shape. I took lots of medicine, and slept all day. Either the medicine or all the sleep I got helped. Now it is Friday and I feel better. I am still a little sick but not near as bad as I was. I think it was all the sleep. I feel that if I had just kept going and not gotten any rest that I would just be miserable right now.

Over the last few days I have watched some old movies that I have not seen in a long time. I watched 16 candles the other night, and Pretty In Pink this morning. It is funny to see some of those actors then & now. Wow we are all getting old!!!

Speaking of getting old...........hehe!................

Bill has been giving me crap for being old. I am not that much older than he is. So anyway, he found a grey hair on his chin. When we took a closer look, I found several grey hairs. He says the ones I found don't count cause they are white. I told him it doesn't matter, grey,white, silver, it is all the same. It is old man hair!!! I just love the fact that he gives me so much crap for being old, but he is the one sporting the grey hairs!! I laughed really hard & really loud at him. He totally deserved it.

Well I am outta here, I need to shower an do laundry. I will let everyone know tomorrow where we stand for Superbowl!

1 comment:

Violet said...

Glad you're feeling better! Thanks for having us over yesterday! It was fun!