Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Not Paying Attention

Men are so funny sometimes! My husband went shopping and bought laundry supplies, which is a good thing. The part that really make sme laugh is that he bought, Mountain Spring Tide, Ocean Mist Downey & Outdoor Breeze Bounce. So now our clothes smell a little like the mountains, ocean, and an outdoor breeze all in one!

So not only am I on the blog bandwagon now, but I have finally sign up on Ebay & have already bought some stuff. I just can't get over the deal I got. I bought 29 disc with a total of 521 songs for only $52.00 that price includes the shipping. I am a little excited about this since if bought in a store you pay anywhere from 9.99 to 14.99 for anywhere from 6 to 16 songs. I think I am officially hooked on Ebay. Now I understand how easy it can be to get hooked! My karaoke cds totally rock though! We have had so much fun with them already.

I again am stealing this from my sister in law:


Go to google.com. Click on images. Enter the following subjects in the search and post the first pic that comes up.
1. Where you grew up
2. Where you live now
3. Your name
4. Your grandmothers name
5. Your fav. food
6. Your fav. drink
7. Your fav. song
8. Your fav. smell
9. Your fav. sound
Here's what I got back:

1.











2.










3.









4.










5.








6.






7.











8.












9.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Ha, Ha, you got spammed!! In your control panel you can turn on word verification, I would recommend it. Otherwise, you will end up with a bunch of crap.

You are right, Men are funny! Or pain in the asses, depending on the time of month.

I love your grandmas name pic.

Dave Morris said...

So doesn't a mountain REALLY smell like goat shit, an ocean mist like rancid cod and an outdoor breeze like the neighbor's BBQ?