Tuesday, November 22, 2005

XBOX 360

The new XBOX 360 is being released today, which sounds pretty cool. This is what gets me. Best Buy is selling it, but only in packages ranging in price from $520.00 to $704.00! Holy Shit! This is the kicker, there were people camped out waiting in line to buy it! I love video games, anyone who knows me knows that, but I just can't see spending that kind of money on a video game system! Then of course you have to buy games for it. Which of course range in price from$50.00 to $70.00.

The cardboard box was officially entered into the toy hall of fame, for the use of imagination with children. I thought this kind of silly at first but then thinking about it and thinking the hours of fun my children have had with some boxes I then thought yes it should be there. Children when playing with a box, have a wonderful imagination. Thinking of all the times they have played with boxes puts a big smile on my face. :D

No comments: