Saturday, January 14, 2006

Bitch Session

New Years Eve I tried to get retrive 3 bottles of apple pie schnapps that we bought for a total of $330.00, but when I went to the place of pick up I found out that someone had taken my bottles. Total bummer, a little upset cause I was looking forward to drinking some of it. Then I find out that the people who took it no longer has it, now someone else does. I can never seem to get a hold of this person to get my 3 bottles. We are having our Christmas party with our friends today and still I have no apple pie schnapps to share. It is really starting to piss me off. If it was 3 bottles at $20.00 a piece then no big deal. But we paid $110.00 each for those bottles and can't even drink the shit.

Also....................

What is the deal with the eternal man period! I am so sick and tired of Bill being on his crabby ass mood attitude!! IT IS DRIVING ME MAD!! I am almost to the point of sticking a tampaxx up his ass and forcing him to O.D. on Midol!! I feel like no matter what I do or say it is not good enough and grants me another 3 days of "The Silent Treatment" & "The Anything I Have To Say To You Will Be Fucking Ignorant Treatment". What is a wife of a always crabby man supposed to do?

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Do what I do, give him the silent treatment back. Always works. Makes MiKey think he's done something wrong LoL....

I feel your pain , sistah!

Dr. Mike said...

I'd give him a golf pass for two and suggest that he invites his brother to go out on a Saturday and relax. Then maybe a pass to Roxie's or PT's with a cigar or two.