Friday, January 20, 2006

Shopping on Ebay

I have been doing a little shopping and ALOT of watching, of Creative Memories stuff on Ebay. It is funny just to watch people bidding on stuff. People are paying 2 to 3 times as much for stuff on Ebay than what they could just buy it for right from a consultant. I have been watching a bunch of the albums, but they are going for slightly more than what I can order one for, it cracks me up. What are these people thinking? There are a few things that I am bidding on and my bid is more than what it could have been bought for, but they are a retired items. For example of the over priced available items is the Kaleidoscope album which can be bought for $44.00 brand new from the consultant plus tax and a small fee for shipping. I am guessing that for around $50.00 you can have a brand album. Well these albums are selling around $64.00 plus another $20.00 for shipping. That is BANANAS!

So........

Today is my aunt Cassa's 50th birthday, so last night my mother in law, Mary(a friend of Cassa's) and myself snuck over to Cassa's house and decorated the yard. A very big sign, and a bunch of bras hanging from her tree and front porch. Well this morning she was caught taking it down by her sister & parents. When Cassa left for work they snuck in to her house and redecorated the front yard. I will post some pictures later when my mother in law gets home with the camera.

Peace out!

No comments: