Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Who needs sleep

Lately because Bill has been snoring so bad I have been sleeping while wearing mouse ears. If you don't know what those are, they are the headphones you see guys wearing on a flightline. They help protect your hearing from the airplanes. So anyway I have been wearing those at night to get some sleep. (I have now learned to sleep on my back) Last night as usual I had them on but Bill's snoring was so bad that I was woke up over and over again. You know when someone is snoring LOUD when you are wearing ear protection and they are still waking you up. After having very little sleep and having had enough of the noise I finally took my pillow and went to sleep on the couch. Not the couch in the living room, that was not quiet enough, I slept on the couch down in the family room. At 4 am my house is actually pretty quiet that is as long as you are not upstairs. :D

1 comment:

Dave Morris said...

Now you need one of those flashlight dealies that you can direct airplanes with.