Thursday, June 22, 2006

New homeowners

It is official we have been homeowners for 24 hours now. YAAAA!!!! Now we can't wait to actually start living there. We will be there Friday night, if anyone wants to come up. The last 2 days our dog has been completely exhausted. He is so funny, he just goes and goes, then crashes hard. I have not had a dog in a long time, and I find it amusing how much he is like a child, even when it comes to playing in the sprinkler. We found out from the people that we bought the house from that there are 3 caves by our property. One of them, he said has about a 80 foot drop that you have to go down to get to the entrance of. Then he said that it is huge. Bill & I are so looking forward to going exploring! I love caves. The old homeowner also told us about the very large owl that likes to sit on our dusk to dawn light. I am also looking forward to seeing him.

I am off to bed, need lots of rest for tomorrow!!


I Love The Country Life!! :D

1 comment:

Jen said...

YEAH!!! Congrats..... I know its been longer than 24 hrs now....but yeah!!! THe boys can not wait to explore your woods and caves....