Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Employee Of The Year

Every Wednesday morning at work we have a meeting. At today's meeting my boss Sharon said that it was that time of the year to nominate someone for team member of the year. She goes into this whole thing talking about the person she is nominating and why, when a little over half way through I realize she is talking about ME! Then she annouces that it is me, that she is nominating. The top 3 people from across the U.S. will get to go to the national conference in Sept. which happens to be at the Adams Mark in STL this year. The top person picked will get $1000.00 and 2 dozen roses. I was a little shocked and very embaressed. My co-workers said my ears turned bright red. This is so cool even if I don't make the top 3. I have never felt so appreciated at a job before, and let me say it feels pretty good!! Of course I had to nextel Bill this morning and tell him and he got all excited for me, which made me even happier. So again it was a good day at Merry Maids. :D

2 comments:

Diana said...

Congrats!

Paula said...

YEAH! Congrats! Good Luck!