Tuesday, June 13, 2006

One Year Ago Today.........

Today is my 1 year blogging anniversary. I posted my first post on July 13, 2005.

Things that have happened over the past year:

I have gotten a really nice vehicle.
I started a new job, and make pretty good money.
We are buying a house.
Celebrated Grandma & Grandpa's 60th wedding anniversary.(How cool is that!!)
I have not worn a baseball hat!! (hehe)
Paula & Mike are having a baby!! (SSSSOOOO excited, can not wait)
I feel that Bill & I have grown closer. (Awesome)
Went on a great float trip, and getting ready for another great one.
Have made new friends, and have gotten closer to old friends. (When I say old, I mean they are some old farts!)
Have gone to the Art musuem for the first time ever, with my daughter.
We have added a member to our family. (Spoiled Dog)
Went to my first ever drag show!(That was a total blast, can't wait to go again)
Was very close to a lightning strike.

Hmmmmm...........I could go on and on, but I am starting to bore myself. So anyway.......................

Happy 1 Year Blogging Anniversary To Me!!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Yeah - Happy 1 year to you!

This year has been pretty good huh!

Violet said...

Happy Anniversary! Any resolutions for the new blogging year?

Chris Johnson said...

Yes! But I can't blog about it!! LOL