Sunday, May 28, 2006

Jerk Cottleville Cop

We were at Mike & Diana's yesterday for their big party. I had about 6 drinks between 3pm and 7 pm. Then I quit drinking. Went to bed around 10 or so, and slept until 3am. When I woke up I was not feeling good, I was having really bad stomach cramps, so I gathered the family and we went home. On the way home the cramps were getting worse, at a stop light past the SCCC, I opened my car door and got sick twice, then I closed the door and proceeded to pull over, when here comes one of Cottleville's finest, with lights and pulls me over. He thinks I am drunk because I threw up, I tell him that I am not drunk, just very sick to my stomach. He takes my license, but does not ask for insurance, does not run my plates, and does not ask me to blow either. Then he tells me I should be ashamed for driving my family while being drunk, He does not want to arrest me in front of my children and tells me to call someone to come and pick us up. I am very upset over the prick assuming I am drunk, because I got sick, and I look drunk because I just woke up about 10 minutes earlier!!! My poor kids were scared to death!! Bill and I were mad because he kept calling me drunk but not testing me, or asking for any info. I think it had to do with the heat, cause even today I am fine when inside, but when I get out in the heat I get sick to my stomach. Thanks to Mike & Paula for getting out of bed at 4 am and coming to get us and take my truck home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think this could be an issue... was he in his jurisdiction, was he harrassing you? I kinda think he may have be outa his jurisdiction. but...

jon