Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Heartbroken

I am upset and heartbroken to see Chris leave A.I. I am starting to think that the show is fixed, and that they will never let a rocker win the show. My only hope left for the show is for Taylor to win it. If he gets booted next week I will not watch the final show. In my opinion (which most people don't agree with) Kat should have went home tonight and Elliot next week. I am sure Chris will be making cd's, which I am looking forward to. So now I am off to bed with a heavy heart.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Did ya vote??? Can't complain if you didn't do anything to help the process! ;o) Yes, I was very shocked also to see him go as well, however I know he'll do just as good on his own without winning the contest. He's made a name for himself and fans love him so I am sure someone out there is going to want to sign him. Anyway....no matter what, you still have to go to the party the night of the final show!!! ;o)

Nichole said...

I have to say I litterally jumped out of my chair (at least 3 feet of air) and screamed like a little girl that was just spooked by her big brother. Then I cried a little. Sat there saying "Oh my god, I cannot believe this is happening".

But, I do agree with Diana. I did not want Chris to win because I know he will do well without AI. I will definitely buy anything he sings on.

Im thinking Taylor is going to win. We shall see.

Violet said...

i hope taylor doesn't win. and i don't think the show is fixed. i think that too many people didn't vote for chris because they thought enough other people would vote for him and he would be okay. every year there is a "favorite" who doesn't make it to the finals. tamyra gray and jennifer hudson come to mind. both are doing very well in their own musical paths without idol.

Anonymous said...

I was also very upset that Chris was voted off. This was the first week I couldn't vote and look what happens!!!! UGH!!!!

I really like Katherine but I think she did the worst and should have gone home. My vote is now for Taylor.