Friday, April 28, 2006

Really Gross

I am just letting you kow now that this is going to be a gross blog entry, but I just have to tell ya what happened today.

I am at my last house, which is one of my usuals, actually she is my last house every Friday. She has a 17 or 18 year old son. He is kinda weird, ok he is really weird. She has list all over her fridge for him, daily check off list. It has things on it like, warsh body with soap. I find that funny considering the age of the kid. So anyway, I go to clean his bathroom and guess what he left me a surprise in the toilet!! I know what your are thinking........But it was not a turd!! Apparently he had a date with Hand-gela before we got there, and didn't bother to flush afterward. My partner asked me, if I was sure that, that is what it was? I told her that I have been married for 14 years and have 2 children, I think I know what it looks like by now!! So anyway I just had to tell you about that, I figured that since I am such a nice sharing person, that I should share my surprise with you!

Have A Good One!! ;D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice. thanks for that.

Paula said...

Some People! Thats just nasty!! I just threw up a little in my mouth....

Dave Morris said...

Bleh.