Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The story of my life....Kenny.....Trouble at school.

What a day, it was actually a great day at work. The problem began when I got home. Kenny was in his room crying and not a cry I have ever heard from him. This morning after I left for work, he went into my room and took his portable DVD player and put it in his backpack and took it to school. Of course he also took the movie that I had just watched with him, which was one he should NOT have even had! Jarhead!! Every other word is F*CK!! So the principle took it away from him, I have to go to school in the morning to retrive both items and I am sure get preached to by the principle for allowing my child to watch this movie. Also Kenny received 2 days in school suspension. What am I going to do with this child?

Not to change the subject or anything........but if someone could tell me how to fix my computer that would be great. The problem is......I have 2 drives DVD reader (top drive) and a DVD burner (bottom drive). Well the top drive will not stay closed!!! It is driving me crazy!! Please help!!!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Use it as a cup holder. =o)