Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Stupid People

Today at work the funniest thing happened, at least I thought it was pretty funny.

So behind my work building is another office building, with 4 offices in it. Right next to the side of my work office is a NO PARKING sign, well I had to stop by the office today for about 2 minutes, long enough to run in and get some paperwork for a house. As I was getting back into my car some little old lady with nothing better to do than bitch, pulls up beside me and tells me that I am not supposed to be parked where I am, and that I better get my car moved, meanwhile thinking to myself...."Shut the hell up". So I drive forward (towards that back of the building) to turn around and go to the house I have to clean. The old lady pulls into a handicapped parking spot, and goes into one of the offices. I decided that I needed to look her car over. So I pulled up behind her parked car and guess what!!! She does not have handicapped plates, sticker or a tag!! I couldn't help it but to laugh my ass off along with everyone else in my car. She is a idiot just looking for something to bitch about. Some people!!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

that's hillarious!!