Sunday, May 21, 2006

Our Dog

Our dog Jack has quite the personality. He can not stand to get a bath, but loves to play in sprinkler. He was so funny today, and very wet and stinky!! Here is a video of my goofy dog!! He would not stop barking at the water.




Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
So I was looking at appliances today at Sears.com, and found some of the stuff I would like to have. The only problem I am having is choosing a color. I can't make up my mind. I like Stainless Steel but if it is not kept perfectly clean all the time it looks like crap. I like white along with the bisque, because they are light colors, but the only problem with them is that, like the fridge I have now, it has a texured handle that no matter how much I scrub it is gross looking. Then of course is black, I don't really want a color that dark, but on the other hand I think it looks cleaner. I am also baseing this info on alot of the houses that I clean. So what do you guys think? I am thinking black, then have white cabinets and white counter tops. One of the houses I clean, I love his kitchen. He has the black appliances, with the white counters & cabinets, and it is really a beautiful kitchen. Please tell me what you think.
Peace out......Krystal should be here real, so we can fill out the contract. Byebye!

No comments: