Saturday, January 05, 2008

First post of the year

I am finally starting to get the hang of Guitar Hero, I have always been a video gamer but for some reason I could not get the finger control part just right for this game. On New Years Eve at the church overnighter, I finally got it!



I was a chaparone for the church all nighter, I had alot of fun. Kayla won first place in the easy part of the guitar hero contest they had. I took the wii, the kids had fun with that. We played basketball, sang karaoke, and played broom ball, which was a whole lot of fun. The other team was only able to score two goals off of me. The ref we had was a cheater though! He was also a sub for the other team. So during the last 2 minutes of our game, we were beating the other team pretty bad, he decided that to end the game there would be a shoot out. Every one on the other team got 1 try to shoot a goal against me! I was scared, but I came through and no one scored off of me!!



I have 99% of the Christmas stuff put away!! I also have gotten 95% of my laundry caught up.



The kids had a great Christmas, they only thing they didn't get that they wanted were Nintendo DS's. But I told them I will not buy them since they have lost all of their gameboys and my gameboy! I will not buy them a $130 DS for them to lose.

Here is the list, if you know what Kenny was given for Christmas, then you will know what this is.

  • Arlen Harris
  • Isaac Bruce
  • Kevin Curtis
  • Dane Looker
  • Darnell Alford
  • Andy McCollum
  • Tom Nutten
  • Blaine Saipaia
  • Bryce Fisher
  • Tyoka Jackson
  • Jimmy Kennedy
  • Brandon Chillar
  • Tommy Polley
  • Pisa Tinoisamoa
  • Jerametrius Butler
  • DeJuan Groce
  • Rich Coady
  • Antuan Edwards
  • Jeff Wilkins
  • Kevin Stemke

I have been cleaning carpets! Our bedroom carpet looks so good, I can not believe that the water stains came out. I have the living room & Kenny's room left. As I am typing this, I looked down at our carpet. I am just amazed at how white it is!!! I can say this when carpet shampoo fails, always resort to OxyClean!!

Hope everyone had a great New Year!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Come clean my carpets????

Oh wait.....I don't have any....hahahaha....I'm disturbed tonight...sorry..