Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Update

Kenny went to see the doctor, yesterday. Apparently she said nothing. My thinking is that if you sit in a doctors office and they say nothing to you, then you should at least get your copay back! Just sayin! So I know nothing about Kennys headaches.lol


My car is still at the dealership, I have a Mustang rental............I LOVE Mustangs. All I can say is.........(Doug lingo) It gives me a chubby!!


American Idol last night had the freak of all freaks!! The crazy girl with the rainbow bright makeup. OMG!!! The radio this morning was saying that she is a meth addict.Hmmm really! She has some major issues! The judges were not even that mean to her, and she just went nuts. I found a picture of her.......



2 comments:

Spinning Girl said...

How about the fat guy who was sweating and mumbling to himself and wouldn't stop singing? WOW.

Jen said...

Some of those people I jsut feel sorry for.....how desperate can they be for attention????? The hairy dude that got waxed??? OMG!!!