Thursday, December 29, 2005

Just give me a damn answer!

I don't understand men! I have been asking what the plan is for New Years Eve and can never get an answer from Bill. The only response I get is "I don't know" Well HELLO, It is almost New Years Eve!!! He likes to make plans ahead of time but for some reason when I try to do that I can never get a answer until the last friggin minute! Then I am the one who has to run around like a mad woman at the last minute to take care of crap! UGH!


Anyway.........My children loved King Kong! I cried(surprise,surprise) Kayla said she was close to crying and Kenny just asked over and over if we were going to buy it when it comes out on DVD. I was really surprised at all the people who were crying, when we were leaving I heard some men behind talking about how they couldn't believed they cried, that put a smile on my face! Now the kids want to go see Cheaper By The Dozen 2. I don't know if I can afford another trip to the movies with them. 3 movies tickets were $18.75, for 3 sodas & 3 snacks was $26.00 then 2 more sodas was $8.00. WTF $53.00 for 1 adult & 2 children to see a movie. I want to go see BrokeBack Mountain but not sure if I pay another $53.00 to go take them to the movies again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just got back from seeing "Yours, Mine & Ours", very cute movie. (We spent $25.50 for just the two of us!)

Chris Johnson said...

No way I would take my kids to see Brokeback Mountain.

Paula said...

Thats why I don't go to the movies, too expensive. Plus I like to talk during the movie and it doesn't work real well in the theater. I think I'll wait for the DVD or pay per view.

Dave Morris said...

What do you do, Paula - narrate the movie? I have friends who do that, too. Screw the other people in the theater if they don't like it!