Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My Great Idea

Everyear at Christmas, We play a rob your neighbor game with my husbands family instead of drawing names. So the quest is on to find the gift that everyone wants. I have found the most perfect gift of all time. Told Bill about it last night and he got so excited. He agrees it is the best gift, and wants it for his gift. I was thinking HEY! that was my idea!! But I guess it is more of a guy gift, even though I know that several women in our family would want this gift. So I guess I will give it to my husband whom I love so very much. Now I just need to get his credit card so I can order 2 of these items, we already have someone planned for the 2nd one! Boy are they going to be surprised!! My search is on again to find the best gift for myself to give at the party.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what it is....nah-nah-nah-nah-na!

Paula said...

If it involves a goat or any other live furry animal, somebody is getting a foot up the ass.

Chris Johnson said...

No it is way cooler than that!