Sunday, March 19, 2006

Been married way to long!!

So there I was............

The other night I was almost asleep when Bill's foot started to itch, so instead of reaching down and scratching it, he starts rubbing his foot against my toenails to scratch! I couldn't help myself but to start laughing, so then we are both laying in bed with the giggles.

It was a pretty quiet weekend around here. My neighbors are probably wondering what is going on since there was not 1 car parked outside my house this weekend. I came home from work last night expecting a gargage full of people and there was no one except Bill & the kids having one of there rubber band fights. After watching for a while they decided it was time to get mom involved so they all attacked me, I had a welt on my arm, the back of my leg and my butt!! So I decided screw them I am going inside. Then I locked them all out for about 30 minutes, then we loaded up and went to Dairy Queen for ice cream at 11:00 pm. Much better ice cream then Sonic. I was glad it was a quiet night I was tired and got a good nights sleep. Speaking of sleep I think I will do that now.........Good Night

2 comments:

Diana said...

Wow, no one over at Bill's Garage? That's a rare thing. Your nieghbors will get used to it soon. ;o) Hope you enjoyed your time. We decided to chill at home this weekend and try to get some stuff done, of course I am the only one in my house that accomplished anything. ;o)

Dr. Mike said...

I'm not sure which is grosser.. Bill rubbing his feet on you or your toenails being long enough to help!

... at least he didn't warm you with a "dutch oven!"