Thursday, March 23, 2006

It's a great day at Merry Maids!!

It was a pretty good day considering the pain in the ass lady we had to deal with for 3 anal hours!! I guess all my hard work is paying off.......or at least it will be. Sharon (my boss) told me today that she is trying to hire some more people, and as soon as she gets some more, I am being promoted to team captain. She says I deserve more pay and as soon as she can hire someone to work with me she will promote me. Which I am guessing will be about 2 to 3 weeks!!! I was pretty excited since I haven't even been there a month yet. She overall had a lot of good things to say about me to me. So as I was saying, it was a good day at Merry Maids!!

I was so happy last night on American Idol when Kevin was voted off!! It is about time that chicken little got off stage!! All I can say is that I am praying that Chris wins it!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

That's great news about your job!!
Amanda and I were very excited to see Kevin go.

Dave Morris said...

That Kevin was an annoying sonofabitch. And not annoying like I'M annoying, he's even more annoying.

Mindy said...

I hated that guy as well. Well, hate is a strong word. He was just COMPLETELY out of his tiny little league.