Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sorry...........I don't have time

I know I haven't blogged in awhile, but hell with 2 jobs & everything else I just haven't found time and when I have found time I have to tired to think of something to blog about. So here I go, I am going to try to catch up on the last couple of weeks!

Paula & Mike came over the other night and told us that they are having a girl not a boy. I am so excited!! It will be so fun making Sweet Tator even more spoiled than she already will be. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved the baby just as much if it was a boy, but girls are way funner to shop for.

I have been at Merry Maids for 3 weeks now. I do enjoy it. I have a partner now and we are starting to get some regular customers, which is really good. When you have a regular house that you clean it is alot easier cause you are familiar with it, compared to going into a house you have never been in before. I must say, Bill thinks I am a slob...HA! He should see some of these homes I go into....nasty,nasty,nasty!! What kills me is that alot of these homes are easily $800,000.00 homes, and they are just GROSS! But I guess if they were all clean I wouldn't have a job or make any money.

I really love my new car,truck.....whatever it is....I have become really attached to my leather seats, the kids love the dvd player, they watch a movie anytime we are in the vehicle, even if it is only a 5 minute ride, they crack me up.

I have so much laundry to do! If anyone is willing to come over and warsh clothes for me, just let me know!! :) I just look at the mound on my bathroom floor and moan. I am hoping for some time tomorrow. Today is pretty much shot. Which I am done blogging.......I have to take Jack to the vet, then off to work........

Peace Out!!!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Id help you wash the clothes. But Im not helping to warsh them. =o)

Chris Johnson said...

I wondering if anyone would notice that. I should of known it would be you to notice! :D