Monday, March 27, 2006

Promotion

I am officially a team captian now!! Next week I am going to try the new solo program. I will make 38% of every job I do and if I have good attendence every month, then at the end of every month I will get a $200.00 bonus.....So I told my boss sure lets give it a try. So I will start that next week. Also I have my new hire bonus right now, which goes on for the next 6 months, well my 6th month will be in July and I thought that I would lose that bonus because I asked off for the float trip, but I won't be losing that bonus because I asked off and it was approved. It is only if you have an unexcused absence that you lose your bonus. YAAAA!!!

Off to do laundry and finish watching Walk the Line, then going to watch North Country.

See ya wouldn't wanna be ya!!

Smell ya shouldn't have to tell ya!! :D

3 comments:

Diana said...

Congrats! That's really great!

Nichole said...

YaY!!! That is so awesome!!! "Proud Mommy Look"

Hehehe on the "smell ya!"

Paula said...

YAY!!! Congrats! You deserve it!