Sunday, September 10, 2006

Redneck Romance

Last night I was flipping channels and saw that one my favorite all time movies was on, so of course I had to watch, it is one of those movies I can watch over & over again. The American President. Well I didn't that Bill also loves that movie. I was a little shocked cause after all it is a romantic movie or a chick flick. So we both reclined the recliners on the LOVEseat and cuddle together and watched the movie together, it was great cause everyone knows that Bill is not that kind of guy.

Also we have 2 new members of our family:

Their names are Franklin & Angel, here are some pics of them. They were born on June 23, 2006.

We are talking about getting a pot bellied pig next!!


Franklin on the left & Angel on the right


Frankin

Kayla & Angel

Lilly & Angel

3 comments:

Jen said...

vera cute!!!

Karen said...

Can I come live with you!!
I have always wanted bunnies!

Dave Morris said...

Franklin is great in bed.

And WILL be great in soup.