Tuesday, September 05, 2006

TV

Paula posted recently about bumper stickers, and Jennifer made a comment about bumper stickers with cuss words in them that she doesn't want her children reading. Well this is something that I am really sick of my children hearing about. Erectile Dysfunction!!! I am so tired of hearing those what seems like 10 minute commercials! The government talks about children watching violent shows & movies on TV, which in turn causes the children to shoot and kill their parents, but it is ok to hear the TV talking about sex, orgasm & erectile dysfunction! I get so mad when those commercials come on. How more violent can you get than watching Wile E. Coyote try to blow up the Road Runner every week, that is a show that EVERYONE used to watch when I was growing up and I don't remember hearing about anyone killing their parents because of that show. Also it isn't so much the TV & music, it is the parents not teaching their children & just letting them do what they want.

I have to go to work now I guess I will stop compaining!! :D

Have a great day!!

No comments: