Friday, September 01, 2006

T.G.I.F

Need I say more! I do have to work for a little while tomorrow, but I couldn't say no to really good money for a short time period. But thankfully it is a 3 day weekend. This has been a REALLY busy work week for me, and I am very thankful that it is almost over!!

T hank
G oodness
I t's
F riday

The new babies are doing good considering they have to deal with Kenny! They grow very fast, I can tell a difference in them already in just a few days. We also put in a cat door for the Zues, that has been interesting trying to teach him to use it, I think the little flap needs to disappear!

Have a great weekend!!!!

xoxoxo

3 comments:

Paula said...

I need to check out the cat door, I need to put one in for the basement! see you tommorow

Jen said...

CHICKENS????!!!!???? FOR REAL????? That is so COOL!!!! Party pooper Sean prolly wouldn't let me. I think I would rather have the goat though, then I could name him Billy and lead him around by a rope and if he makes me mad I can feed him trash, which we have a lot of. Golly, I don't think I am making any sense......night

AlmostafarmerDeb said...

So when is the chicken fry? :)
We have cows but I'm not sure I can eat one when the time comes. The guys are planning to eat the only red baby we had, I call him Red Boy, I know, big mistake to name him. But he was such a cute baby calf!!

Aunt Deb B :)