Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hook,Line, & Sinker

Awile back I saw previews for a new show that would be coming on and thought WOW! that looks like a good show, but I missed the first 7 episodes. I have heard people talk about how good this show is. I have seen the last 2 episodes and I am totally hooked. The show is on NBC, and it is called Heroes.

Since I am talking about TV shows, I am just waiting for it all to blow on House, it is really starting to build, and when it does blow it will be great!!

I got away from all the shows I used to watch and only stayed true to one, which is Survivor, but now thanks to Bill (House) & Doug (Heroes) I am starting to get hooked on shows again. As I always do, I will again thank whoever invented DVR!

THANK YOU!!

Speaking of Bill & Doug, they are building again, they have more ideas for the bar. They are just to funny.

4 comments:

Violet said...

I have also heard that Heroes is an excellent show, but I have not seen it.

The last thing I need is to get hooked on another television show!

Karen said...

OH MY GOSH! I love Heroes! That is the best new show this season.

Save the cheerleader!!

I also love House and can't wait to see what happens with this whole cop thing.

Diana said...

I didn't get to watch House last night because I had to leave @ 8:20 and couldn't Tivo it since somebody else was recording another show at the same time. (While he was actually watching it.) Anyway....

Jen said...

WHAT bar????? I miss so much!!!!! details people, I need details.......remember I LIVE in WISCONSIN........but I am still part of the FAMILY by BLOOD.......keep me in the loop here.......

BTW I HATE the stupid wrod verification thingy, I think they keep getting longer on purpose.....I swear this one is like 14 letters long. It is late, I don't have time to make sure I am spelling dzikkinjnjkjji correctly.