Monday, November 13, 2006

Scary Day

So I was off work today and thought I would get some stuff done around the house. Well all I ended up doing was making a REALLY BIG mess! If Bill could of gotten away with murder I would be dead. I decided that it is time to get the office in order, but I have no where to go with this stuff. So I unloaded the big cabinet in the laundry room and started to move it to the office so I could use that for all my junk. I only made it about 6 inches before the trouble started. I pushed the cabinet into the water pipes that are coming up out of the well pump and holding tank, and broke one. I instantly had my very own indoor fountain! I was soaked within 15 seconds, since it was spraying up to the ceiling and coming back down. I didn't know how to shut it off so it ran for about 15 minutes before Bill said to cut the power to the house, which in turn would stop the pump from pumping all that water in. So I flooded the laundry room, kitchen and media room. At that point what else could I do but laugh, Bill did not find it the least bit funny. I give him to the weekend and then he will think it is funny.

More scary stuff, I was looking at some pictures and came across 2 very scary pictures. So here they are, but if you scare easily then DO NOT scroll down and look at them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

7 comments:

Violet said...

AWESOME pictures!

And I don't think it is the weekend that will make Bill realize the humor... It is the alcohol that will get him laughing!

Dave Morris said...

Ahhhh! You flooded the house????

I can only imagine. Do you guys have a shop vac? I've done the same thing, and the shop vac was all that worked to clean things up.

Nichole said...

OMG CHRIS! Only you! Only you! *shakin head* - lemme know if you need help cleanin' it all up.

Paula said...

Ohhhhh that sucks!!

Love the pics of those two by the way!! Classic late night Halloween shots.....you always know what time it is by what people are wearing, especially Bill. If he is wearing a skirt, you know its getting reallllly late!

Jen said...

OH MY!!!! You had quite an exciting day!!!!

Great pics.....Charles says he didn't know Uncle Bill was like that...

Dr. Mike said...

GREAT!! We'll bring our swim suits next week when we're out! I can picture it now, "Geez, theres a whole damn lot of water pouring in my laundry room... Maybe I can close the door and have an indoor pool!"

Nothing like living in the boonies.

AND THAT PIC OF DAVIGAN WAS GREAT!!

Peace.

Diana said...

Holy cow! You did have an exciting day! That will be one that Bill won't let you forget. ;o) I'm sure we'll hear his "version" this weekend. Anyway, hope everything dries out okay.

Aren't you glad I finally uploaded my Halloween pics? :o)