Thursday, November 09, 2006

Starry Night



Growing up I was always enjoyed looking at the stars. I always tried to find different clusters, but could never find anything but the big & little dipper. Well since we have moved to the new house, my intrest has really grown, especially since a really good friend of ours has actually showed me a couple of things. Well this friend, lets call himmmmmmmm...."Dave", has a pretty cool telescope, we have talked about him bringing it out. Well I think it is time for "Dave" to bring it out and teach me some more!!


Hint,hint.........

2 comments:

Violet said...

First of all, your picture is pretty creepy. Second of all, I'm just letting you know that Dave probably won't pick up on your hint. Just sayin'...

Dave Morris said...

What about that picture is "creepy?"

I would love to bring out my telescope. It is cold, so we'll need to build a fire, but I'm totally IN.