Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A little bit of...........randomness

Yeah!! Finally after a very long wait, American Idol is back on. The last 2 nights I have had some really good laughs. That's all I got to say about that.

St. Louis has been granted the 2009 baseball Allstar game! Yea for us. That will be really good for our city. Since I am on baseball they said that 2008 will be in New York for the final season at the old Yankee stadium. I am not a big Yankee fan, but think of some of the history that will go down with that stadium. Some of baseball greatest players called that stadium home. Players like....Babe Ruth, Roger Maris, & Joe Dimaggio. These are just to name a few.

Since we are on sports, I am rooting for a Bears vs. Colts Superbowl. Of course with a win by the BEARS! But hey, thats just my opinion.

My SIL posted a old blog entry link on her blog, all I can say is WOW! If you have not read this please go and read it. Jenifred. This post is about motherhood and being a good mom vs. a bad mom. It brought a tear to my eye. There are alot of people whom years ago made me feel like I was the worst mother on the face of this planet because I chose to bottle feed my children instead of breastfeeding them. There were also people who tried to blame me for my daughter having inherited a cleft pallet which happens to run on my fathers side of the family, Hell my father has a cleft lip. This blog entry made me feel good about myself as a mother. I will never claim to be a great mom or the worlds greatest mom, but I do try to just be a good mother for my children, and of course I am by no means perfect and neither are my kids. I try to do my best and with everyday that goes by I learn what I did wrong or right. One thing for sure, it is not easy being a mommy. All right enough of that, before I start to cry. GOSH! What a big crybaby I am!! :)

Thank you Dave & Emily I really enjoyed Tuesday night being with everyone and watching Idol. Love you guys! "sniff sniff"


LOL


Peace out guys I have to go now I am watching some videos of Princess Ella!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am so glad you read that post. It just really hit home in a lot of ways.

The older I get the more I understand that it is not up to us to judge anyone.....it's the old stone throwing thing......let he who has not sinned throw the first stone....and of course everyone had to walk away.

Let the mother who has not made any mistakes be the first to judge anyone else's mothering....and guess what??? Everyone would have to walk away from that too....

And that's all I got to say about that......OMG that WAS TOOO funny...I thought I was going to hyperventilate. Later dudette...

Dr. Mike said...

Glad you were at the Idol party Tues... see you NEXT week also!

(You make it much more fun.)

Oh, BTW-- I love your new picture!! The halloween one scared me!