Monday, January 29, 2007

Only 5 years in the making

Saturday night we got together at Paula & Mikes house for some scrapbooking and very noisy invisible men. Before we got there I was pretty upset because I wasn't finding some very important supplies. So finally I found them, and on our way we went. I didn't look in my album to see where I was on our Mexico trip that we took 5 years ago next month. Well I get all my crap set up and get out my pictures only to find that it seems I am missing pictures. Hmmmmm...... So I look in my album to see what part of the week I need to start at, and realize the week is over. WHAT!!!! I finished everything, I had some random pictures left of the 3 couples that went & 3 post cards. I thought I still had alot to work on. So I did the 3 pages of work that I had, put page protectors on all the pages and I was done. I had some pictures from a winery trip from a few years ago that I could work on but I only had 1 white scrapbook page to use. So I packed all my stuff back up and hung out with the men who weren't really there.

Last night Bill & I were talking........Yes he does do that on occasion. We traded some ideas with each other about the house. He is going to help me get my scrapbook stuff set up. Yeah!!! (He reminded me that I need to finish his Military album),(I want to start working on our trip to South America)

I am outta here....I have work to do and another load of laundry to do.

2 comments:

Violet said...

uhhh... yeah...

i thought that "having a scrapbook entirely finished" was an urban legend...

Diana said...

That will be great when you have a spot to work on your albums!