Saturday, January 13, 2007

Round 1

Well the winter storm has been here, at least the 1st round of it. Here are some pics, it sure is pretty. Round 2 is happening right now, it is not coming down as hard as last night, but all the trees have had enough weight. When we are standing outside it is REALLY quiet, then you hear a tree come crashing done. It is kinda cool. We have been hearing them alot more often than 4 hours ago.








Well Kenny has become quite the little hunter! He thinks he is pretty bad ass! Today he got his first kill. He killed 3 birds with his BB gun,then saved them in a box until I got home from work so I could see them. The robin in the top part of the picture, he is very fond of this one......because he shot it in the eye! UGGGHHH!! BOYS!!! Of course he was also wearing his camo pants so that makes him a true hunter now. It is just a matter of time before he brings bigger prizes to me. I am so NOT looking forward to this.






Well I am outta here! I will post more pics tomorrow.

4 comments:

Dave Morris said...

I'd make him eat those robins! haha! You kill it, you eat it, that's always what my grandpa told me.

Paula said...

Thats horrible!! He can't be killing poor little robins and sparrows!! Thats cruel! Hunting Fox or Rabbits are one thing, you eat those, but Robins?

Chris Johnson said...

He wants to eat them, I told him NO!

Dr. Mike said...

Nice pics, err-- I mean of the ice. I shot a robin with a BB gun once. Then my dad beat my ass (and I deserved it).

Did you notice the top one was about to lay eggs? I'll bet that's tough hunting-- shooting an animal that is nesting and quietly singing.

I'm not a PETA freak or anything, but I'm with Dave's Grandpa: "Kill it to eat it."

... Unless it's a woodpecker. I hate woodpeckers.