Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Drywall,St.Pats,& Things

Saturday we went to dogtown for the St. Pattey's Day parade. I had a really good time. The parade was cool, I enjoyed the bagpipes. We hung out and Chris & Lee's for awhile. Met this guy named Jeremy, I swear he looks just like Brad Pitt in the movie Sevens. Had fun teasing my brother by saying that I am Kens sister. Love picking on him. He was in a really good mood yesterday, and not bitchy at all, so of course I really enjoyed the time spent together. It was pretty funny when we got there we were the first ones there and a group a guys showed up shortly after us and Lee introduced us all. We were the straight people.

After we left Lee & Chris's we went to someone else's house out by Grants Farm. It was my first trip to Steve & Jenny's. Their house is sssoooooo cute! I just love the way Jenny has it decorated. And Jack what can I say about him other than, he is so darn cute! He cracks me up, he is a hoot! Him & I were down stairs with his tools fixing his wheels on all of his hummers. While we were there we played a game called Imagine If....The game is for 8 players if you do not have 8 then you must fill in the other name spots with names of people that everyone knows, so we used Mike & Paula. There was this question that we got that incuded using Mike W. for the subject person and it couldn't have been a more perfect question for all of us to score on. The question was Imagine if Mike were to make a million dollars, how would he do it? There were 6 different choices the 2nd answer was by inventing something really cool. Of course we all lauged and everone picked that as their answer.




My living room now has drywall, I was really shocked when I came home from work the other day. Even though it is not taped yet, My living room looks so different. I was happy to see something finally getting done in the house nad not Bill's workshop. Speaking of Bill he is so not going to like the paint colors I have picked out for our room or the living room, but oh well. I think once it is done he will like it.


Kayla has a wart on her ankle, without getting to graphic I will just say that, I would have never thought that a wart would get so big that it would get infected! I really thought she had been bit by a brown recluse spider. Of course she hates her dad right now because of the whole squeezing process! She will get over it.

I am off to work! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE that game imagine If!!!! Too funnY!!!

ANd YEAH for drywall!!!! Can;t wait to see it!!!

Diana said...

I got a picture of "Brad Pitt" on Saturday. I'll get aroubd to posting pics on my blog soon. :o)

Congrats on the drywall!! Can't wait to see it.