Monday, March 26, 2007

Tag your it

I have been tagged by Violet. So here is my list of 7 songs that I have been listening to:

1.I Wanna Love You-Akon:I like this song alot, I also like Snoop Dogg, so it is a double bonus!!

2.Dixieland Delight-Alabama:I have loved this song since I heard it many years ago, I recently made some mp3's for my car, and put a folder with about 45 songs from Alabama on there, they have a great number of good songs, but this is a favorite!

3.I Won't Back Down-Tom Petty: Again it is on one of the mp3's I made, so I have been listening to this alot also.

4.On The Robert E Lee-Neil Diamond:This song is on the Jazz Singer soundtrack, it is just a feel good song. If you are not familiar with song, you should find it a listen, the music is great!

5.Gin & Juice-Phish:A remake of Snoop Doggs song, I like this version alot!

6.This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race-Fall Out Boy:A band that I have recently discovered, love them!!!

7.Sexyback-Justin Timberlake:I have been listening to this and many other Timberlake songs alot lately, I hated him with N'Sync, never thought I would like him solo, but I really do!!


Since Violet didn't leave me anyone to tag here are the few that I have left:

Jen,Dave,Mike C,Mike W.,Mikey,Doug, & Karen

Tag your it!!!

No comments: